Sunday 21 March 2010

It's Begun

Hello and a very happy Sunday to everyone.  It's warm and sunny here in good ole Clacton today.  Although I wont be enjoying it as much as I would like.  I started to clear out the boys room for decorating so today I am clearing up and putting away.  I already have three bags of rubbish and 4 bags for charity.  I'm wondering if stuff was actually hiding in the wallpaper?  I can't figure out where all the stuff came from.  Oh well better someone make use of it..


I'm still on my crocheting spree and I have learned to do a granny square.  I thought I would share with you my little granny square journey..



So this is what the square should look like (pic taken from my wonderful Art of Crochet)



Erm that don't look right.......



My 700,456,98 attempt, it's not looking to bad, I have the holes square at least lol



Finally after 185,234,798,689 attempts, I finally finished my first granny square.


LOL you might think that i was exagerating but really 2 days it took me to get the stitches right.  But I am super loving it..


Ok I am off to go and do some more in the bed room.  I will be showing my progressions just so I can bore you to tears lol


Have a happy and fabulicious week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx