Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hoo are you 12#

1. Do you prefer to write in cursive or print?


I have the most stupid writing ever.  It starts off in print and as i get into my flow it goes cursive.  So i have to say that I am a bit of both.


2. Do you prefer to shop online or go out and actually go to the stores?


It depends what I am buying.  I prefer to shop online simply because I hate shopping.  But for fabrics and crafty stuff I like to see and feel what I am buying.


3. Would you prefer to go camping or stay in a motel?


Camping is a big no no.  I am a girl of comfort, I love my creature comforts. So defo a hotel.


4. Do your prefer going to the movies or staying home to watch one?


I watch a lot of films. I do like the cinema, specially ones with a lot of special effects.  You just can't get that at home.  My nearest nice theatre is about 25 miles away so cinema is not  always the case.  Again I am a bit of both.  I wish they would bring the prices down to make the cinema a lot less of a purse pincher.


5. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?


Oh I have to say shower.  I love the feel of clean and refreshing once you get out.  Although a bath can be really relaxing.  I can't stay in the bath for ages becasue I get bored lol..


Thank you again Leslie for allowing me to play.


NightOwlCrafting



3 comments:

  1. hey hey - the combo of cursive/print writing isn't stupid! it's unique. uh huh. that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

    and amen to the creature comforts.

    popping in from Hoo Are You Tuesday - have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from Hoo Are You Tuesday..

    So agree about the hotel!!! I like a bed, not a sleeping bag on the floor :)

    My writing is the same way, it's a jumble of print and cursive all rolled into one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! I also feel cleaner when I take a shower! If it makes you feel better I have to drive 7o miles one way to get to a theater! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx