Wednesday 1 September 2010

OoOoOoO

OOOO indeedy.  So right yesterday I ordered a die cut from Cutting Edge Crafts, which might I add has a fantastic array of cutting goodies.  And today I recieved my little die cutter.  I'm amazed.  The cutters are affordably priced and the postage and packing was free..  What a bargino?  So yes I am pleased with my little cutter and the performance of the supplier.


I also ordered my jelly roll for my quilt along over at Fat Quarterly.  I have never really done a quilt before and I thought what a great opportunity to learn how to do a quilt and also join in with the others.  So I emailed Katy and asked her if I could join in as I am a novice and have never done anything like this before.  Katy was so welcoming it gave me the little fuzzy feeling.  She told me if I have any problems just to let her know and she would help me out.  HOW NICE IS THAT!!!!..  So I am in.  I can't wait for it to start on the 6th of  September.  It will be so interesting what I learn. I am so excited!!.

Hulu Crafts amazing!!  They sent my little jelly roll in present form..  All wrapped up in pretty purple tissue and a little bag of sweeties.. HOW NICE IS THAT!!!!


I love it Moda Free Bird. My very first jelly roll and my very first moda purchase.



I'm so pleased today with my goodies today it compensates for the bad news...

Yes it is true I have inflamed tendons in my right wrist.  How inconvenient indeed!! Everything is really slow and my crochet has gone out the window.  *SIGH*  On a good note it's all in the doc's hand.  Hopefully it will heal quickly and I will be back to my little projects ASAP..

Have a great day, and lets hope that sun shines a little longer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx