Wednesday 26 January 2011

Hoo Are You # 30

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?

I wore correction glasses when I was younger.  I have elongated shaped lenses so things were slightly fuzzy.  Now I only where them for close work, like sewing.

2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?

I loved monopoly, but i really wanted to play mousetrap, but by the time it was set up I was bored with it, so I never got to play that LOL!!

3. What is a word that you use all the time?

Blimey!  I use it for everything lol, I used a few other choice words that I am not going to tar my halo telling you about

4. What is your favorite day of the week?

Sunday.  It’s the only day of the week I get to do whatever I choose to do.  Most of these Sundays are really lazy, I get up shower and then slip into a lovely pair of snuggly jimmy jam’s..

5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?

Nope I never graduated school, I was a drop out, which I later regretted and still do.  But ho hum such is life.  It’s a shame I learned a bit too late..

Thank you Leslie xx

NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx