Saturday 29 January 2011

……lazy bum extraordinaire!

I am so loving stumble upon.  It’s kind of addictive, and while I have been cooped up and generally no energy I have been stumbling quite a bit.

button

My latest find is a really lovely site called Gracious Rain.  What a great Blog name too. Launi is a wonderfully generous crafter.  She shares all kinds of crafting information and also tutorials.  Be sure to check her out.  I know I will be going back.

You know what else I am loving and that the new Windows Live Writer.  It’s so easy peasy lemon squeasy. I think it’s the easiest way I have blogged for years.  I don’t even have to leave my desktop or log into anywhere.  I just type and click.  And there is no uploading of pics. So for me lazy bum extraordinaire it’s the perfect lazy bum extraordinaire solution.  If i knew it was this easy I would have clicked on it way before now lol..

So I’ve been feeling a bit poo of late, well to be honest the dreaded lurgy has been graced upon me, and I dunno about you but my spirits seem to plummet into the ground.

clover_mini_iron_new

So to cheer myself up A LOT I have invested in a Clover Mini Iron II not very exciting but hey, I did need cheering up *bats eyelashes, causing a draft*

I’m about to embark on making a lovely cushion from A Crummy Marriage Blog

vday_love_thumb[1]

It’s a Love Pillow.. Just in case you got a little bit confused LOL!!

Anyhooo I do hope I get some visitors soon, I’m feeling kinda lonesome out in the web alone lol..

Have a wonderful evening x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx