Tuesday 1 February 2011

Hoo Are You? #31

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
No I was never married. But I was in a relationship for 18 years..  I’m currently single, and really enjoying it to be honest!
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a full time parent, professional drama queen extraordinaire, domestic goddess and I also work at my son’s school as a Mid Day Assistant.  And I absa-blinking-loooootly love my job.  It gives me, me time and a whole new separate life away from the house.
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
photo2{Holland on Sea beach where I live near Clacton on Sea}
I actually don’t live in a state (unless you are talking about my house and then yes that can be a right ole state at times) I live in a county called Essex.  I am in the east of the country on a beachy bit called Clacton on Sea. I only moved here around 5 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did.  I have always lived in Essex in a place called Dagenham, which isn't the nicest of places to live these days.  I was born in Barking which is now the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.  I do not miss it there at ALL.

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
100_0030{Sonny Left – Charlie Right}
I do have children.  I have 2 boys Charlie who is 17 and Sonny who is 13.  Yay! 2 teenagers in one place such joy.  But they are the loves of my life and even if I had the chance to swap them for a 27p and a half chewed piece of gum, I probably will have to think on it really hard.  Although sometimes I will give them away for free LOL!
5. Who is your favourite blogger to follow and why?
I don’t think I can actually answer this one fairly, because so many bloggers are my favourite.  I have hundreds of blogs added to my feed and I read them all.  They are all fantastic bloggers and I wont commit to any being my favourites, because they all are.

Thank you Leslie for hosting and Stephanie for the questions x



NightOwlCrafting




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loved your post. I laughed out loud about your teens. Sounds like double the fun! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx