Friday 8 April 2011

The Flower Bed

Cooeee All..  It was my last day at work today for 2 weeks…  I dunno how I feel about that yet lol!

Anyhooo hasn’t the weather been just glorious.  I have been burned already.  I had to put my sun cream on or I would have been a little burnt crisp.

So while I was on my travels and journey’s blog hopping, I found this most scrumptious site.. I love it totally.  Loads of inspiring stories and stuff..  Check it out I’m sure you will love it too..  It’s called The flowerbed, and as far as I can tell it is dedicated to crochet flowers, which is great for someone like me who likes to learn new things and be inspired by what I’ve learned.

suzjapflowerbutton-1

Anyhooo Here in the UK we are on our Easter Holidays!!! Are you up to anything over the break, or are you just chillaxing and taking each day as it comes?

Have a wonderful weekend xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment, I love hearing from you. Happy Easter hols! I'm off now for 10 whole days and can't wait.. enjoy the sunshine (whilst it lasts) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx