Monday 26 December 2011

Another Christmas Over

Hello and a very merry Christmas, or happy holiday, or happy day if you don't celebrate at all..

Again another year of me being hostess with the mostest..  I am tired beyond belief.  As many of you know Christmas is not my favourite holiday BAH HUMBUG!!! I do enjoy the preparation's but I hate the day.. I must admit this year I have been a tad tipsy since Christmas eve bwhahahaha!

Today is Boxing Day, traditionally the day after Christmas day when the wealthy would basically box up their old stuff food toys clothes etc and give them to the servants or to the poor..  Charming!!!  Now its mainly just another glorified holiday for spending more money at the shops..  No I am not grinchy when I say that, I just feel that Christmas has lost its spirit.  What happened to Baby Jesus and Mary and Joseph, where did the carol singers go and what's with the heat wave in the middle of the winter LOL!!  Maybe a little grinchy.  The only good thing is that I spend the say with my closest..  My babies and Mum.. They are what make me get out my Christmas tree and do the festive things. Although I did get on my Mum’s nerves this year can you tell

SDC11293

I’m gonna so die when she finds out I have put this up.. Can you guess what she is saying??  Answers on a postcard!!!! Bwahahahahahahaa!

SDC11298

OMGoshly! Someone call childline! No wonder I am so scarred LOL!!!! *sings I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die*

Though we do still have a laugh I cut her fringe or bangs as you guys across the pond say..  A bit wonky I know this.. See below her beloved hair is ruined by my hand  *hangs head in shame, then laughs in abundance*

SDC11304

Although this pic does get all of my five chins in and guess what this is what we are..

Crafty things to come in the New Year and still my surprise to unveil. 

Wishing you a wonderful 2012 and I hope you are as happy as we all are,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx