Saturday 31 December 2011

Yes they are slightly different.

OHHHHH I must say I do really really love these..  It does take a little practice to get used to them, but if I can do it, then you can for sure!  I haven't got many colours, but the colours I have are great.  So last night ( I know you shouldn’t colour at night ) mum, Sonny and I were watching Captain American (don’t bother) I decided to have a play with my promarkers

Now a few days ago into my inbox came this post from Pop.  Go check it out, she is so talented I love her work, and totally fell in love with Sugar Nellies Girls.  Pop described how easy it was to colour and I was like, yeah right!! In my dreams maybe.  But seriously I downloaded a few of the girls and yes they were easy to colour.  Why?  I shall tell you.  I am not an artist, I cannot draw, I have no clue about light, or colour, or which blends well together.  I pick up a colour and start colouring.  With the Sugar Nellie designs all the ‘arty’ stuff is done for you, all you have to do is add colour..

This is Joy from Sugar Nellies Home Grown Range over at Funky Kits

SDC11314SDC11315

Yes they are slightly different.  I always do 2 of everything and pick the one I like the best, but to be honest with you, I just can’t pick.  I totally love the way she came out.  It is the same image I just flipped one over.  I so love them you can pick them up from Funky Kits.  You know why I like them, I like the fact I can print them in whatever size I like.  I much prefer digital stamps to rubber ones.  Less mess for a start and because I am super talented rubbish at stamping, I find it much less frustrating.

Anyhoooo today I am going to paint the same picture using my Derwent Inktense pencils and see how that comes out.

Buh-bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx