Wednesday 11 January 2012

*sighs, twirls and faints*

Morning everyone.  I have the man from sharps here measuring my bedroom for new fitted wardrobes, so I though I would have a little blog while he is doing that.  I have my glasses on too so he might think I am working from home because I am super intelligent.  Or then again he might think ‘wow she has so much time on her hands’.

So I finished Granddads card

SDC11330

I’m not super happy with it but then on the other hand boys cards?  POOOO not pretty at all lol..

SDC11331

I am starting to decorate the inside of my cards too.  I have seen a few cards that are decorated inside and it just is the icing on the cake.

I have started to cover my cake boards for my nappy cakes but…  DU DU DUNNNNNNNN I am having a few problems with keeping it stuck.  I think that the double sided sticky is a dodgy batch and so I am going to have DU DU DUNNNNNNN  wet glue it..  *sighs, twirls and faints*

I’ve been roped in for the cancer research for life again this year.  Although I am not walking I am refusing lol.  But I am going to get involved by making cards and hopefully selling them to raise a few pennies.  Watch this space!

Ok loves off for now.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. For being such an evil creature you sure do make purty things. *smacks you on the hiney*

    Hope you're having a great day Flutt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx