Sunday 12 February 2012

I got me some……

 

SDC11357

Yes I am wearing a red bobble hat and yes my mum has blinded me in my right eye…

Happy Sunday!! More snow last night BOOOOO!!! Rain this morning YAYYY!!! And now the sun is shinning happily though the window..  Happy Sun Happy Paula Pinkle.. How is your Sunday?..  Mine is fabulous as ever.  Today I am gonna be super lazy and have a day off..  So far I have coloured a new digi stamp with my new pencils..  Yes at larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrst they have come have a look at my workspace (which is actually a poufee bwahahahaha)

SDC11364

I got me some prisma coloursoft premier pencils, the 132 tin.  This is a really new way of colouring but the choice of colour is fabby and deep joy..  I must admit it will take me some time to get used to this way of shading but have a look what I picked up from Scrapbook Stamp Society and I am shading..  Thank the lord for people who can draw and share with people like me who cant lol..

SDC11363

SDC11362

SDC11365

SDC11367

SDC11368

Not quite sure about her eye smudge but I think its ok once she is carded up properly.

I finished the card from last week and at the moment there is not much difference between the derwent inktense and the prisma coloursoft..  Practise, practise, practise, practise.

SDC11369

I really love to create beautiful things, they may not be that way to you or to anyone else but to me, it is sooooooooooo theraputic, I can lose myself and indulge in a world of my own even if its for a short while, its a great feeling… 

Well blimey this morning I was reading Little K Smiths blog and apparently Google is closing its Google friends… WHY??? Oh who knows why lol…  Anyhooooooo good news Linky Followers have come to the rescue, and if you are like me and like to be liked then this will replace Google friends.

Heart breaking news today!  Unfortunately not shocking.  A talent given to us by God.  I guess, a woman who was struggling with inner demons, who knows!  Lets hope that Whitney Houston is resting now..  May god be with her family especially her daughter, lets hope that the hand of God rests on her and gives her some peace in her pain.

li-houston-02117275

Good bye Whitney!

1 comment:

  1. So sad about Whitney. She was much too young and had so much talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx