Sunday 8 July 2012

All About Me

Ok I am pretty naff at talking about me so I decided to give this page a little bit of a twist.  I love this image by Saturated Canary and her cheeky little face reminds me of how I can be..  And the hair wooooooo my hair all curls and bubbles.. I hope its ok because I am more of an organised smasher rather than a smash it in lol….

So here is my page I am entering in:

Smash*aholics 30 Days Challenge List
Saturated Canary Bling It Out 

 SDC11795

SDC11796SDC11797

The Bling for the Bling it on is the butterflies and the hair has little liquid pearls and the earrings are blingy too lol

4 comments:

  1. I love your page, that's an amazing image from SC, I don't have any of their image's - yet !!
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh super smash page paula! I love it and it is bling perfect too!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the sc challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha she is super cute and definitely you! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this little gal is FAB and you've created a super kewl smash page! Thanks for playing in our Saturated Canary Challenge!
    Hugs, Denimo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx