Wednesday 28 November 2012

It’s Been a LAWGGGG Time..

Since I entered a challenge, But I thought well what the heck.  Things are finally slowing down here.  I sent off three Christmas parcels today which is wonderful.  I also finished my commissioned cards which is also a big thing.  I have a little bit of quilting to do on a gift then bind it and that’s done.  So I decided to actually have some fun.

Coops posted on her blog The Ribbon and Trim challenge over at Crafts and Me and that is where I am going to enter this card.

SDC11961

This was so different, and nothing like I usually do. But I wanted something traditional yet modern and soft.

I used my Derwent watercolour pencils, to colour and paint the image.  I used some stickles for the added sparkle which you can’t actually see due to my naff picture taking and some polar white flower soft to add some soft 3D snow.

I hope you like it, thank you for looking x

1 comment:

  1. wow this is beautiful paula.i love your wonderful winte scene and really gorgeous colours and design.
    thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx