Saturday 22 December 2012

A bit of pluggin

Well as you do when you can’t do much other than sneeze and cough you start to surf..  So I found a few things that may be of interest..

bannerCheck out these guys, I get most of my art supplies from here and they have just put AQUA Markers down to £1.17 and Promarkers are now £1.25.  I think I now have every colour in the Promarkers, I want to start collecting the FLEX markers now..

Inky Chicks have a brand new challenge blog going on in January, I might skip over and join in..

lisa candy pic.

Amanda has drawn up some new goodies for you to enjoy and freebies….  Check it out at Faery Ink ..

faeryink_logo_175x225

Ok back to sneezing and coughing.. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! How awful to be sick on holiday! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx