Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Candy

Happy Sunday everyone.  I hope your Sunday is going a little better than mine.  I was awoken by a neighbour ding donging on my bell to let me know that water was flooding through her ceiling.  Anyhooo how nice it was to find that my kitchen tap we flowing at the rate of a miniature waterfall BAHHHHH! Merry humbug! lol!
So I am sitting blog hopping today to chillax.. You know I know you know I am supposed to be quilting I found that The Great Leveller has some yummy Christmas Candy
Candy
Also while I am here site plugging.  Amanda over at Anti-Gloom is on the look out for a Design Team.  If you are interested please pop over there and hook her up, she will be so happy to hear from you.  She has been running her graphic site for many years and is moving on in to Digi Stamps.  I hope you can make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx