Thursday 20 December 2012

One more day to go..

Then I am officially on holiday, let me tell you this term at school feels like it has been going on and on and on for a life time.  So I am going to do my Christmas food shopping and kick back, maybe stay in my pyjama’s until it’s time to go back to work lol..

Anyhooo a few things I have been squeezing in.

SDC12008

A chocolate log I made in school with the kids..  Mr Pankie was a wonderful host for allowing me to join in his class, we had so much fun.  The kids loved having me disrupting the lesson with my shenanigans..

SDC12010Charlie made a cake for me at college and he was so proud of himself and I was so proud of him seen as he doesn’t do mess of any kind x

SDC12013

A Holiday Card for my Doctor, well a thank you not really for being so wonderful and understand, although we are still trying to figure out what's wrong with me, he is thinking my auto immune is on the blink *sigh*..  I decided to do holiday because I didn’t know if he celebrates it or not..  There is an child at our school, well more than one, anyhooo… I wish the children who don’t celebrate Christmas a happy holiday.. 

faeryink_logo_175x225

Faery Ink has some freebies for you guys and dolls. Amanda is also calling for a Design Team so if you or you know someone who maybe interested have a pop over to FAERY INK.  Check it out now the funk’s your brother….  (and yes I did misspell funk)

Anyhooooooooooooooooooo have a happy evening.  Thank you for stopping by, off to check out some of you crazy crafters x

2 comments:

  1. oh yum your cakes looks scrummy paula and i love your fab card.
    wishing you a very happy christmas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is so cute Paula!! I love all the colors ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx