Thursday 13 December 2012

Quilt and Bind I must quilt and Bind!

Happy Thursday everyone.  And despite the fact I still do indeed have a quilt to quilt and bind I thought I would pop in and show you a few things..  Not that I can upload or anything as my internet has died at this very moment bwahahaha!! Lucky for me though I do use windows live writer which is soooooooo much better for me that farting about with blogger..  Anyhooo I digress onward I shall go..
So I finished my crocheted hat which I found the pattern in Inside Crochet Magazine, which mum subscribed for me for my birthday.  And I know what you are thinking!! I had all the jokes thank you very much.
SDC11992
“Wow you look like a sperm!”  Thanks for that Sonny!! Not that I have ever known a sperm to know..  Don’t you just love kids!!
SDC11994
I finished up covering my Christmas club book for next year.  It felt ever so flat, but because it has lots of use to it it’s more practical.
SDC11996
SDC11998
I used the image from The Chart Shop – Bentley Bearing Gifts
And finally Amanda from Faery Ink who I have probably known for about 10 years has started to make Digi Stamps.  I originally found Faery Ink when I started to learn to draw graphics and Amanda offered Tutorials and such so you could also make your own goodies.  Well over the years. life has been lived and although Amanda still stuck with graphic designs I kinda moved into the world of craft.  Anyhooo to cut a long story short I nagged Amanda to offer Digi’s and finally she is going to offer them YIPPEEE!! …  All I know that her grand opening of the new site is coming soon so I will keep you in the loop and let you know.  She has some amazing images so I thought I would share a few that I am going to be playing with over the next few days..
SDC12004
Anyhoo thank you so much for reading. Have a fun Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. love your gorgeous crochet hat paula and your altered book is so sweet, i love the cute bear ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx