Monday 3 December 2012

Tiddly Birthday

Happy Monday friends.  For me it has been a funny old day.  I was awake when it was still dark and I had everything done really early..  I did some crocheting until I had to go to work. Then off to workypoo I went, from the school to the hospital to have my eyes screened.  I never had it done before.  It wasn’t painful at all, it was more uncomfortable and it realllllllllly doesn’t help when you have a really miserable person to deal with.  Anyhooo I popped on my biggest smile, you know the one that shows all your teeth, (and probably what you had for lunch) and went in.  She was very abrupt and the more abrupt she was the happier I became lol..  Weird!!

SDC11968

Anyhooo so yesterday I made this lovely by Tiddly Inks and I must say in the little file pocket was a coloured picture as a guideline.  I think this is probably the best card I have ever made.  I love the image and I love the clean way it has turned out.  I am gonna do the other Faythe image and see how she turns out.

So have a look and tell me what you think..  Creative Critics are always welcome, it helps me to improve myself.

SDC11969

I think I still have to really work on skin tones, she looks all washed out.

Ok stay safe and be whacky xx

Tiddly Inks Faythe digi stamp

5 comments:

  1. JUst Gorgeous! What a cutie this image is.
    FABulous colours and I LOve your ribbon.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissy, I actually recycled it from a birthday cake :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning paula.she is really gorgeous and i love how you have coloured her and really fab design too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks coops for stopping by, I still have a ways to go but I do try..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula

    So pleased you called by my blog as it has pointed me in your direction.

    You have a lovely blog with some great posts.

    Loving the card you have posted here. Great colouring and brilliant blades of grass!

    Hope you have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx