Sunday 27 January 2013

I swallowed some pride………

Happy Sunday, It’s been forever since I have blogged, well it really hasn't but it does seem that way. Well what a week I have had, Sonny is being 15 and he never came with the teenage years manual so I have a little bit of a headache with him this week, I am hoping that he calms down a little after the chat we had and the fact that I have come down on him like a ton of bricks..  I do feel guilty but he has to learn, and I have tried being nice and talking now action has been taken, and I have banned him from his console use…  Of course he can’t breath anymore and he is going to die of boredom but he needs to learn a valuable lesson.

Meanwhile back in the bat cave……..  I made this birthday card for a work colleague I shall pop in a box and give her that…  I hope she likes it.  I asked her what she likes and she said tinkerbell.  Well I wasn’t going to do her a tinkerbell so I did her a whimsy stamp instead ha ha ha ha!!

SDC12091

I think my hair work is improving?? I still need to practise my background skills..  June from Yorkie Lover gave me some tips, she uses chalk and build up the colour..  I think that will be the best idea for me… How do you do your backgrounds?

SDC12093

I’m still working on my photography, coops and pops said just use some white card behind and it does seem to come out well.. errrr better than before lol..

I got a little creative in word DUN! DUN! DUN! <insert dramatic music> I added my personal touch to the cards I am making at the moment for Christmas.  You may mock but it will be on us before you know it and I hate making Christmas cards at the best of times lol..

SDC12089_thumb[1]

These are my 12 days of Christmas stamps from penny black I have stamped all 12 3 times. One is for me, one is for selling and one is for charity. I usually do charity card with materials that are left over from my projects that way I get minimal waste.  I hate waste so badly..

SDC12090_thumb[1]

Waiting for the glitter and glossy accents to dry before I get going with the background.  I am a tad backward like that.  I did the glitter then realised oooooo where is the background ha ha ha ha ha…

Today I am proud because yesterday I swallowed some pride and met up with my mum’s sisters.  I think there is a long way to go for me to forgive but I made a start by meeting them and I was nicely surprised and we did have a giggle as they are super funny.  They are meeting again in April, I hope to get some pictures of the four of them together..

I hope you all have a very happy Sunday, until we meet again x

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful paula.gorgeous sweet image and i love your pretty colours.greta that you have started your christmas cards too.
    I use promarkers or chalk for my background, am liking the dotty effect at the mo.Alyce from Kit and Clowder has a youtube channel and her colouring is amazing.she uses copics but you can just follow her tips but using your promarkers instead.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards - that dog drumming is such a great image!!
    Glad your getting to grips with the photography.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Paula! Love the colours and embellishments!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx