Sunday 6 January 2013

San Francisco

I’m telling ya San Francisco is the hardest word to spell lol..  It’s one of those words where you have to think every letter LOL!!SDC12040

SDC12041

Anyhooo this is my Smash* page I am entering over at Saturated Canary’s Challenge..  It’s really exciting because the challenge is to find an image which inspires a song..  Well Violet is such a hippy chick.  I was flicking though my SC images and there were a few and I had a few songs, you know as you do, I was singing my way though, then when violet came along I started singing this song by Scott McKenzie or Mama’s and Papa’s, although I do prefer Scott's version of Are You Going to San Francisco’

Have a listen

Well I hope you have a wonderful day.  Today I am proud to enter Saturated Canary’s Challenge

What are you proud of today?

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised I've never heard this song before lol. I love it though and you did such a beautiful job on Violet!! I love the little flower in her hair. That is too cute and purple is my most favorite color so I am loving her gear <3 Great work and good luck!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx