Monday 7 January 2013

Something I’m Going…..

To try..  Is this

happy

I found this on Pintrest and it#s called a spring wreath, apparently it errrrrrr Japanese? But the Pictures say it all, So I have the ring, I got myself a half ring.
I’m waiting for the yarn which I had to order from US it was a million pounds cheaper to order in.
I have my lil flowers
I have my pins but I dunno if I will use them

Watch this space for my try..  I know exactly where I am going to put it …

Manda over at Faery Ink has a little digi stamp give away over at her blog check her out, she is a fantastic artist and is still looking for a DT to help promote her stuff..

faeryink_logo_175x100

2 comments:

  1. wow it looks beautiful paula.i look forward to seeing yours when its made :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I can't wait to see this when you've made it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx