Monday 5 May 2014

Birthday Weekend

Happy May everyone, was it me or did that month just go super quick?  Well Mum’s birthday was back in March and I asked her what she would like and she ummed and ahhed, so I suggested would she like to see Torvil and Dean Live..  After she finished squeeing she said yes.  The only place I could get was Leeds and we were not allowed pictures so this one I sneaked in before the show started.  I must say that dancing on ice is not really my cup of tea but i did enjoy it.  I think sometimes we enjoy things for others and there she was wooping and clapping to Bolero..  I am happy she liked it.

SDC12369

We stayed at a place called Weetwood Hall and it was the nicest hotel I have stayed in, in a long time.SDC12381

SDC12379

SDC12378

SDC12384

Next week more exciting news from me.  have a wonderful week xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic pics paula ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx