Sunday 31 August 2014

And now for something a little different..

Well the babies are starting to transform.  They have stuck themselves to the top of the cups and are furiously wiggling away.. Or is that cocooning themselves? Anyhooo they are doing something.  They are quite fascinating to watch.  I often catch myself looking at them.  If you really don’t like ewwy critters, then these are not for you LOL!

PicMonkey Collagewiggle{Swinging happily from the top of the cup –
hey bro hurry up or you will miss a swinging spot..}

So back to work tomorrow, back to work, back to routine, back to normal…  Ask me if I am still jumping for joy in 6 weeks bwahahahaha!

h806EF347

Ahh I am spending my last day, just chilling and trolling the internet looking at all the fabby blogs.. Like Apple Blossom Dreams who has just released her fine new pattern called La Vie en Rose Afghan which you can purchase in her Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

  1. I love butterflies and yes watching them go through transformation is amazing. A small local zoo has a butterfly garden that displays different butterflies and moths in various stages of transition. You can watch them and it's almost mesmerizing.

    Good luck going back to work. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx