Friday 22 August 2014

It’s been …..

Forever  A few weeks huh! so much to say and so much to show you.  I think I am going to start with a blanky that I finally finished and I must say I really enjoyed doing it.
sunny spread
I followed the a Red Heart free pattern called sunny spread.  Knowing I only wanted a cot or pram size  I gauged the sizes by eyeballing it basically.  Yeah a no measuring girl for me.  I used Aran white from style craft and baby soft Aran from King Cole.  Both are very, soft and I really loved working the pattern.  Knowing how easy this was I would definitely do another one and maybe a rainbow coloured one..  Hmmmm!!
Anyhoo that is my where I am on the crochet front.  I have more news which I will put in another post…
Have fun my friends and hookers x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx