Monday 16 February 2015

Monday’s Inspiration

So today I uploaded my first Inspirational Creation for Faery Ink.  I’ve known Manda forever and I thought I would like to be on her team and she pitied me and let me on it lol!!

Anyhooo here is what I have been playing with:

Gabbie as Alice in Wonderland

FI16thfeb

I hate the shadows, I really must invest in a proper light box thingy..  I am still practising hair from my Kit and Clowder Skin and Hair classes.  they are going not too well bwahahahahaha!!!

A close up of my oddities

FIIFEB

I coloured her using ProMarkers and Tim Holtz Distress Pens
Bit’s and bobs from stash.

If you do end up over at Faery ink why not check out her challenge blog.  They are having an Enchanted Tea Party

Happy Creative Monday xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Congratulations on being on the design team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Granmargaret xx It's an absolute joy to be on there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx