Thursday 5 March 2015

Out of this world..

This week while I have been farting about around home.  I have been really creative with my colouring.  It’s amazing how much I forgot that I like playing with paper and such.  Anyhoo as you know I am on the DT over at Faery Ink and this was my creation for the new release.. 
I think I used every media know to man..  No not really I am kidding – but below is a list of what I did use.
20150222_105457
Bella Phone Home – Digi stamp
ProMarkers – Clothes and Alien
Copic Markers – Skin
Derwent Inktense Pencils for water colour background
White jelly roll pen
Buttons from stash
Stickles from stash
Nestabilities for circles
March new releases
Anyhooo that’s me for now have fun creating….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx