Wednesday 3 June 2015

Friendship Card Swap

Hello friends over at Kit and Clowder Alyce held a card swap.  I was lucky enough to get Lisbeth Vefall who has fabulous colouring skills and sent me some wonderful gifts.
Most precious was a beautiful card, how cute is this?  I so love it.  No I really l realllllly do.  Lisabeth also sent me a fabulous bookmark and some lovely ribbons.
20150508_162926
I made Lisabeth a fabulous Gorjuss stamped up card..  Loads of sparkles.  You should all know by now I am a sparkle fiend lol.
$RHGR16H
’I also made this little pocket letter.  It was my first so I wasn’t really quite sure what to put in there.  Hopefully she liked that too.
kncpocketletter
I really enjoyed this swap thank you for looking x  Have a fabby day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased you liked it :) . I loved getting yours: the lovely card and awesome pocket letter! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx