Tuesday 2 June 2015

Mermy on the Rocks

How have you all been, spiffy I hope?  Today It’s my turn to inspire your creative fires.  So I know you all get excited when Amanda does a new release and so I thought I would inspire you today with your fantasy dream is Mermaid on the Rocks..  Who doesn't want to be a mermy with all that flowy hair and swishy tail which glimmers and sparkles in the water.

Anyhooo I digress, I went into a little tangent there…

Here she is …….  <insert drum roll here>

mermyontherocks1stjune

mermyontherocks1stjune2

mermyontherocks1stjune3

So for this mix I used:

  • Promarkers to colour
  • Noor Designs goldfish bowl template and bubble template
  • Bling, ribbons and lace from stash
  • Acetate clear
  • Sandy modelling paste
  • Millions, maybe trillions of 3d foam squares
  • stickles galore.

So I cut out the bowl template, which folds in half..  I cut out the middle of half the bowl and added some layering which is hard to see but she is, I promise bwahahahaha!! I popped the clear acetate on the hole i just cut to make it for the glass.  I added some sandy textured modelling paste on to the backing papers with the bubble template.  I layered up the front and back with the gazillions of 3d foam squares.

So pop over to Amanda at Faery Ink and grab yourself this little girl..

Happy creating xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx