Friday 21 July 2017

What I actually took with me


I was very frugal with what I took the reason being like always I overpack and never really need half of it.  So here is my break down for 3 nights

Toiletries
Toothbrush & toothpaste
Shampoo 2 in 1
Soap bar 
Flannel - not needed THG supplied
Deodorant

Clothing
Soft Bra x 3 
Knickers x 4
Pyjama's x 3 (I wore the shortie ones and just really had the top on)
Dressing gown (Wore around the hospital when I was getting moving and outside)
Slippers
Maxi - Dress to go home in
Cardigan

Medication
Vitamins & Minerals
Anti Acid
Anti Anxiety/Depression meds

Extra's
A fan
Ipad/charger/headphones
Phone/Charger

That is it my friends..  Simply because I did not want to over do it and I knew I really wouldnt care what I looked like once I had the surgery. This fitted in a beach bag.  So it was easy to carry.

Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one :o)

Have a happy day!
Paula xx